Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Twist on PB & J's


This is a smoothy my mother used to make us when we were kids.....
Banana-Peanutbutter-Smoothie
4 ripe frozen bananas
3 TBS peanut butter (I used natrual - no sweetner)
2 TBS wheat-germ
2 TBS honey (Jen - you could use your agave I bet)
1 - 1 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
Mix well in blender.
It's a great source of protein to get your morning started - serve w/ fresh strawberries & whole wheat toast w/ homemade strawberry jam & you've got "PB & J"!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Made this for breakfast...cut recipe in half for just me. It was delicious...very, very filling!! I ended up putting a little back into the freezer because I couldn't finish!! It will be calling my name this evening!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this sounds great, gonna try this!!

    ReplyDelete